Safer Internet Day is on 9th February, please visit https://www.saferinternet.org.uk/safer-internet-day/2021 for lots of useful information. We will be adding other websites and pages that may offer useful advice on internet safety so please check back regularly.
Some useful online safety links for parents.
- https://www.thinkuknow.co.uk/ by the National Crime Agency - Child Exploitation and Online Protection command (NCA-CEOP) - resources for parents and carers and children of all ages to help keep children safe online
- https://www.childnet.com/parents-and-carers has developed guidance for parents and carers to begin a conversation about online safety, as well as guidance on keeping under-fives safe online
- https://parentinfo.org/ is a collaboration between Parent Zone and NCA-CEOP - support and guidance for parents and carers related to the digital world from leading experts and organisations
- National Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Children (NSPCC) - guidance for parents and carers to help keep children safe online https://www.nspcc.org.uk/keeping-children-safe/online-safety/
- Parents Guide to Age Ratings explains how the British Board of Film Classification rates content, and gives parents advice on choosing online content well.